Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ginger bread house!

We made a ginger bread house tonight. It was so much fun. I think Lance and I had more fun than the kids. Of course they wanted to eat all the candy as we were putting it on the house. I definately think this will be a yearly thing. Let all the holiday fun begin!





7 comments:

The Rhoads said...

so cute!!! I love your gingerbread house!!!
Mr. Elf comes from Hallmark...He is amazing and my kids have been great all week!! (and we they are not we are sure to remind them WHO is watching)Santa got him at Hallmark (almost of them sell it!)if not, i know you can go online too. Good luck! and be sure to post if you an Elf comes to visit!

The Henegar Happenings said...

Ya'll did such a great job on the gingerbread house! It looks like they had a blast putting it together! Squeeze da-niece and da-nephew from Aunt Jenn and Uncle Jay... We hope to get to see ya'll soon! XOXOX

Nicole said...

so cute!!!

The Q. Family said...

That looks like so much fun!!

Lindsey said...

so much fun! we just might have to do that....

The Hines Family said...

Too cute! Awesome handy work on the house!

Heinemann Family said...

Wow! Love the gingerbread house! 2 cute! How are you guys doing.... your kids are so adorable! We need to go to lunch sometime! Talk to you soon!