They played "style" and the hot pink lipstick was a hit.. We laughed forever. The sad thing was Ryder was over there for like an hour and came out with "girly" smelling lotion on from head to toe. I guess they got a hold of him while playing style. I think if it would have been lipstick his daddy would have had a heart attack.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
So funny
I just had to post this picture. After the children's festival Hannah wanted to play at Maggie and Kaylee's house. This is one of Hannah's favorite things to do. And I think I figured out why......

They played "style" and the hot pink lipstick was a hit.. We laughed forever. The sad thing was Ryder was over there for like an hour and came out with "girly" smelling lotion on from head to toe. I guess they got a hold of him while playing style. I think if it would have been lipstick his daddy would have had a heart attack.
They played "style" and the hot pink lipstick was a hit.. We laughed forever. The sad thing was Ryder was over there for like an hour and came out with "girly" smelling lotion on from head to toe. I guess they got a hold of him while playing style. I think if it would have been lipstick his daddy would have had a heart attack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Those Erdwurm kids look like bad influences. Just kidding! Looks like fun!
Their Daddy, would beg Nanny to paint his toenails when he was 3 or 4, when we were getting our fingernails and toenails painted... So Nanny would paint his toenails clear, and boy did Dad have a heart attack! Love it!
Post a Comment