Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fun trip to the ER

We had playgroup today and the kids got to dye easter eggs. What a mess that was but the kids enjoyed it. After lunch all the kids went out to play. I hear Ryder scream bloody murder and there is blood gushing from his head. He hit his head on the brick window seal. I looked at it and said yep he needs a stitch. So we load up and head to the ER. I made the nurse come out into the waiting room to look at him first before we checked in. I wanted to make sure something needed to be done before I got all signed up. The gash was very short but deep so the doc put dermabond on it. We are all glued up and ready to go now. It definately didn't stop him at all. He cried for about 2 seconds when he hit his head and then he was fine. Boys are so tough.

Hannah's pretty easter egg


All the kids eggs


Ryder's first ER ouchie!


It looks small I know but it was deep so it had to be glued.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

fun times with boys...

Summer said...

poor little guy! glad he is ok!!

The Henegar Happenings said...

He looks just like Lance in those pictures... poor guy! I'm so glad he a toughy! Love and miss ya'll gobs, give both of them a hug and kiss for me!