Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Last Weekend

Last weekend my aunt got married and Hannah was the little flower girl. She had so much fun. She keeps saying she wants to be the flower girl again next weekend. Not sure who is getting married but I have a flower girl for hire!! LOL! The kids had a blast dancing at the reception. The were pretty much the center of attention!

Me and my kiddos


Lance and I


Hannah and Ryder and GiGi (their great grandma)


Gran and Pops (my parents)


Aren't they cute


Dancing Dancing Dancing!

2 comments:

Julie Adams Gray said...

Was this Lisa's wedding? I know Lisa was marrying Mr. Dunnam sometime this time... He is the nicest guy on the planet... They had the perfect family growing up, but I believe his wife cheated on him... His son, Cliff and I are good friends! You all looked gorgeous!!! Hope life is wonderful!!!

Lindsey said...

So cute! And I love your necklace!