Monday, April 12, 2010

Gardening...

I have picked up a new hobby. Gardening. I know nothing about it except what I have read on the internet so we will see how it goes..I have a hodgepodge of veggies and fruits.. I thought a 12x24 space would be plenty big but as I planted the stuff I bought I realized it was a little small. But all is planted so we will see what grows..It may end up being one big bush with watermelons that taste like jalapeno tomatos..

Here is what I planted...6 different types of tomatos. 4 jalapeno peppers plants, 4 banana peppers, 4 sweet bell peppers, 4 red bell pepper plants, 2 yellow squash plants, and 2 squash seeds, 2 green zuccini plants and 2 zuccini seeds, a cumcumber plant, broccoli plant, cauliflower plant, 2 okra plants, watermelon plant and seed, cantelope seeds, 2 strawberry plants, a rasberry plant, and a blueberry plant, and then I seeded some greenbeans, carrots, and onions. We will see what survives and produces veggies and fruits..


2 comments:

Jade said...

u go u country girl! u need to teach me how to do this...looks like fun! =)

The McKnight's said...

love it! fresh tomatoes and cucumber are the best!!