The joys of being a parent can be good and not so good. Yesterday was a big day at CDO for the kids. They were having their Thanksgiving feast for lunch and the parents got to join them. Hannah was so excited. Well the night before we woke up to Mr. Ryder having a really yucky diaper which made his bottom fire engine red. Needless to say after a few more times I decided he was not going to school. Thank goodness for Gran. She kept him while we went to eat with Hannah. After school is when the fun began. I was tired of Ryder screaming bloody murder every time I changed his diaper so I decided to let him go with no diaper to try and help out the situation with his hind end. Well that was a genius move. I let Ryder free in the kitchen. 2 seconds later he looks at me, bends his knees and poops on the mat and pees in the floor. All I could do was laugh. I mean did I really think he would not do that. I decided to just throw him in the kitchen sink in an oatmeal bath to clean him up and let his bottom rest. Well sister thought that was cool so she had to join in on the fun and put her feet in the sink. Aww the joys..good or bad being a parent is so much fun.
Hannah and Mom and the feast

Hannah and her Daddy

Fun Fun Fun

Ryder say "this feels good"
2 comments:
hey look on the bright side.. he didn't scream this time because you didn't have to change him :)
LOL... I like Williams family, comment... Bless his lil heart and yours. Hannah looks happy to have ya'll there. I miss ya'll so bad!
Post a Comment