Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Nascar

We went to Phoenix this weekend with Aaron and Mikel for the Nascar race. It was a last minute "buisiness trip" and we had a ton of fun. I am definately not a Nascar groupie but I did enjoy the race. I mainly watched the number 9 car just because I think Kasey Kayne is hot. We wore the really cool (hahah) head things to listen to the racers talk and to help with the loud noise. Man it was loud. We sat in turn 4 right before the pit stop entrance. I did alot of people watching. There are a bunch of critter that go to those things. One old lady stood up and waved her arms and screamed every time Junior came around the track. I mean does she really think Junior can see her or even hear her. Nope. I could not even hear Lance or Mikel talk to me during the race it is so loud.

Pit row during the National Anthem


Kel and I with our cool headsets on


Mr. Kasey Kayne


Lap 1


Lance and I being racer fans!!


Proof I made it all 313 laps of my fist Nascar race