Saturday, January 17, 2009

Birthday Girl

Just some cute pics of the birthday girl. She loves dressing up so she loved the tinkerbell outfit. The jeep was a big hit. Her and Ryder laughed and laughed. Lance took a screw out that made it go super fast. Actually dangerously fast. Hannah would push the gas and Ryder's head would hit the back and she would stop and he would slam into the dashboard. He thought is was so funny. Luckily it has seat belts. She got a bunch of other stuff like a belt and new jeans to go with her boots and her first necklace and jewelry box. She is spoiled by both grandparents. This afternoon is her party and she can't wait.

*I need help on putting a video on here I have no idea how to do it. If you know how let me know!*

1 comment:

Nicole said...

She is so cute! I usually upload my videos to photobucket.com and then copy the code into the html script page......good luck!