Thursday, March 19, 2009

New House Decor

I am now a demonstrator for Uppercase Living products. Go to http://acreswell.uppercaseliving.net and check out the catalog under products. You can also just click on the word catalog on the right and it will take you right to the website. Let me know if you are interested in hosting a party or placing an order. The stuff is awesome and can add alot to your house. I love it. I will put pics up of the stuff I am doing around our house when I get it finished.

3 comments:

The Henegar Happenings said...

YAY! I love this stuff, I put one a quote over my bay window in our kitchen! I will take a look, I would like to do some other stuff... not necessarily quotes, but some pictures maybe.... and FOR SURE will use it when we get pregnant and are doing a nursery! Can't wait to look at it more! I love you sister girl!

The Rhoads said...

crazy! I just got a magazine from one of my friends!!! I LOVE it! I have already 'bookmarked' 120.00 worth! Addicting! I will order through you when I get finished looking!
Thanks so much!!

The Wheelers said...

YAY! I'm glad you got your site up and running. Can't wait for my Graduation Party with cute decorations!