Ryder is the worst eater ever. His diet consist of waffles, cereal, goldfish, crackers, nutrigrain bars,french fries,mac and cheese, and an occasional apple. Seriously that is about all he will eat. With that being said we were in the back yard today and the little man was eating dog food. Seriously... what is so tasty about that. He would get a piece out of the bowl put it in his mouth and chew. GROSS!! I would take it out and walk away and he would sneak another piece. He would hide them in his hand until I turned around. So maybe I should invent a very nutritional snack for my son that looks like dog food. Maybe then he would get his veggies.
Pretending to feed the dog. He is really filling his hands full for himself

Yes that is dog food in his mouth

Showing us his yummy snack

His poor heart was broken when I took his snack away. I swear I do feed him.

Just a cute pic of the kids having fun with their new sand toys.
1 comment:
Allison...This post cracked me up! So cute! My Evynn's diet is about the same...loves all the processed foods. :-) Maybe she would like dog food too?!!?? :-)Your kids are adorable!!!
Post a Comment