Thursday, June 4, 2009

Update!

I have been a bad blogger. Here is what the kids have been up too.

Hannah had a gymnastics exhibition. The gym was too dark to get the actual pictures of her walking on the beam and doing forward rolls but here is her and Kaylee afterwards playing on the bars.

Proud mom

Carrying in the flag. Such a big girl

Hannah has been taking swim lessons. She loves it



While Hannah was swimming Ryder was playing. There was a curtain put up where the kids can get dressed and that is what Ryder was playing with. We heard a thud and a scream and Ryder was dazed and confused on the floor. I assume he was running through the curtain and ran smack into the door frame. OUCHIE!! It was huge. This poor kid needs a helmet. He as a bruise on his face at all times.

It doesn't ever phase him at all.


Ryder has moved up to his toddler bed and we have taken away the paci. Life is good!! My babies are growing up.

I go inside for a minute and come out to find my children swimming in the dog bowl. Apparently I need to get a pool ASAP. That is gross but of course I did not get them out I just let them play!!!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

you didn't tell me he was in a toddler bed! does he stay in it?

The Q. Family said...

LOL on swimming i nthe dog bowl!! I love it!

Any suggestions on getting rid of the paci? Do you just let him cry at night?

The Wheelers said...

aww, Ryder has graduated to the Toddler Bed! I'm with Lindsey - is he staying in it??