Wednesday, October 8, 2008
All better
Well for the time being the kids are doing better. Ryders lungs are clearing up and we are on our last day of breathing treatments. Hannah kicked her cold with the help of Ryders antibiotics. Yes I know you aren't supposed to do that but we had a brand new antibiotic that Ryder didn't get to take because he had to get Rocephin shots so I gave it to Hannah and she cleared right up. Here is a cute pic of Ryder and his fish mask and Hannah pulling Ryder around in the wagon.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Awww... good, I'm glad they are both getting better. Mom and told me about his little fish mask, and I just could not figure out what the heck she was talking about. That's cute! I can't wait to see ya'll next week, 6 months is WAY TOOOO LONG!!
how sad! They don't understand that 'the mask' will make them better! I am so glad to hear that little Ryder is feeling better!
Post a Comment