Thursday, October 2, 2008
Update on Ryder
I took Ryder to the doc this morning and the ear is finally clearing up but not the lungs. The doc gave him another shot of Rocephin and started him on the inhalation steroids again for 6 days. We will check with the doc again tomorrow. Looks like it will be a long winter for Mr. Ryder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
dang it... poor baby, thank goodness his lil ear is cleared up... will his immune system always be bad because of the RSV or once he gets older will it get better? We are so ready to see ya'll!
awwww...poor little guy. There is nothing worse than when one of your little ones is hurting or not feeling well...thinking of you guys.
Hey! I'm so glad to hear from you! I have loved getting the pics of Hannah and Ryder. They are precious! Besides Ryder being sick, it looks like the Creswell's are doing well. Hope he is feeling better. It's great that we can stay in touch through our blogs now.
Hey Allison! I'm glad we'll be able to catch up now. I'm so sorry your little one is so sick, poor thing.
How is my little man and lil sister girl feeling?
Post a Comment