Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Silly kids

Ok so apparently boys climb on everything. Hannah could not climb on anything until she was 2 so I am not used to this. Yesterday Ryder tried to climb into the fridge. I am sure he would have eventually been able to get to the top. He also had a major fall yesterday. It was hilarious except for the part where he hit his head. I was cooking dinner Hannah was in her usual spot on the counter and Ryder was running around. I turned my back to cut open a bag and heard a loud noise and turned around to see Ryder flying backwards. He had climbed up the oven and when he got high enough the oven door opened and there went Ryder falling on his backside. Poor guy had a knot on the back of his head but it was so funny. Now onto Hannah. She thinks she has to wear her princess dress outside to ride her bike all the time now. Man is this annoying. I hope the phase goes away but I have a feeling with Halloween coming it won't be princess anymore it will be her Minnie Mouse costume.


2 comments:

Paige said...

Blake climbs the fridge too! It makes the perfect little ladder for them with all the shelves but it sure can be irritating.

The Henegar Happenings said...

I laughed out loud last night, by myself when I saw this picture.... that's crazy. I asked Mom if any of us climbed on stuff and I was the only one who climbed. And the one time I climbed up a shelve it feel over on me so I quit. Maybe the oven incident will slow lil mister down a little bit???
Al, I just wanted to tell you how much fun I had. I've really missed ya'll and the visit was great. Anywho.... tell me what the kiddos do when they get their card, I saw that and thought it would make H laugh and R dance his lil booty off.... LOL :)