If you are reading my blog send me a comment with your email address on it. I am going to change my settings so the crazys on the internet can't look at my page. Thanks.
Hey Allison! Welcome to the blogspot world. I just started writing on here as well. We dont have any kiddos but I decided to start anyway. You guys look great and cute kids!
Hey Allison! Don't know if you remember me or not - was Hillary Kucera. I saw you comment on Tiffany's site. Your family is beautiful & I would love to keep up with yall. hillhiler@yahoo.com
My cousin has some awesome music that he has recorded himself. He writes the lyrics,sings, and plays every instrument in the songs. Click on the picture to listen.
6 comments:
paigewalker1113@yahoo.com
summerg83@hotmail.com
Hey Allison! Welcome to the blogspot world. I just started writing on here as well. We dont have any kiddos but I decided to start anyway. You guys look great and cute kids!
Allison- your kiddo's so getting so big and are aborable!!
goobertiff25@yahoo.com
Hey sister!!! jrcreswell@hotmail.com, Jason and I started one too... I love yours its really cute!
Hey Allison! Don't know if you remember me or not - was Hillary Kucera. I saw you comment on Tiffany's site. Your family is beautiful & I would love to keep up with yall. hillhiler@yahoo.com
Post a Comment