Sunday, September 28, 2008

Maxi Pad

Well I asked for help with the diapers and nothing has worked. I swear I was going crazy. So I decided to give the maxi pad another try. The first time I tried it I put the maxi pad in the diaper the normal way thinking the extra padding would soak up the pee. It did not work. This time I put the maxi pad across his tummy on the top part of the diaper. Two nights is a row and we have not leaked out. YES!! My son the maxi pad wearer. And yes his daddy is proud. HAHA! Hey whatever works to make life easier. The diaper people need to make a baby maxi or something. Surely I am not the only person that has a son that pees out of every diaper on the market. So if anyone has a "leaker" give the old maxi pad a try!!