Friday, September 12, 2008
Finally!
Every time the temperature changes or the weather changes Hannah's allergies act up and she gets an annoying cough. I have tried every over the counter an prescription cough medication they make and nothing ever helps. She coughs constantly during the night and keeps all of us up. Someone at church told me about this all natural cough formula you get at the natural food store. I was very sceptical because I am not a big believer in that stuff. Being a RN I am all about giving my kids whatever drug they need. Anyway this stuff works for Hannah. She has not been coughing at all at night since I have been giving it to her. The kids have to be 2 years old to take it because it is honey based. So if anyone has an annoying cough like Hannah you should give it a try. I wish I could give it to Ryder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So the all nat-u-ral works, huh? I'm intrigued...
Post a Comment