Friday, September 19, 2008

Help!

Anyone that has boys I need some suggestions. Ryder is peeing out of his diapers at night and it is driving me crazy. Not only do I have to change his sheets which is totally annoying but it wakes him up in the middle of the night. I have tried all different kinds of diapers and yes I point his little peepee down.I have even tried a maxi pad in the diaper. Yes I know he would be mortified if I told him that when he is older but it was worth try. If anyone knows of any suggestions please let me know.

4 comments:

The Rhoads said...

not that I am a pro...but I SOOO remember that and it is annoying! The ONLY diapers we found that worked was actually the Parents Choice (walmart brand) diapers. For some reason they always worked better than huggies and pampers! My sister ended up using those also with her boy!
I hope it helps and good luck!!!!

Lindsey said...

i'm having the same problem so i'll be checking your comments for help for myself!

The Henegar Happenings said...

You have taught me so much with this baby thing, both you and Lindsey are helping me answer questions that I will HOPEFULLY one day need to know! Squeeze that lil stinker and his big sister for me!

The Rhoads said...

any luck yet???