Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Well I finally joined the blogging world with everyone else I know. Everyone that knows me knows that I am full of words so we will see how this goes. Here is a catch me up on the Creswell family. We are still in Midland. Lance is working for Patterson UTI and I am staying home with the 2 kiddos and working about once every 2 weeks. Hannah is 2 1/2 and Ryder is 10 months. The kids just started CDO and love it. Hannah would go everyday if they had it. The pics are from the first day of school.

6 comments:

The Rhoads said...

yeah! I read your comment while I was blog stalking on Nicoles blog! It is hard to 'find' people on blogger until you stalk..;)
I will add you guys on so I can keep up with your cute crew!
Welcome!!!!
Erica

Lindsey said...

Yessssssss! I love blogs, so keep it updated or else!

Paige said...

I'm glad your blogging now!

Nicole said...

yay! I love having new blogs to stalk! welcome and be careful.....its addictive!
oh yeah and the cloth diapers are SOOOO easy, wish i had done it sooner!

Summer said...

thank you so much and welcome to the blogging world!! i am glad that you decided to join. that is a great picture of the 4 of you. your kiddos are precious and i cant believe that ryder is walking already!

Fabulous Family of Five! said...

What an ADORABLE little family!!! Wow how we all grow up. I went to high school with Lance & have not seen him since '98. You guys make a wonderful family & I love your blog. Welcome to the world of blogging!-Christina